- Remove Polish – Make sure to thoroughly remove old nail polish before starting your pedicure.
- Cut and File Nails – Style nails to your desired shape and length. Use a sharp nail clipper and file to avoid breaking nails. Dull clippers and files can make nails brittle and break.
- Soak Your Feet – Use a nice foot soak to soften skin.
- Clean and Trim Cuticles – If you are comfortable with cutting your own cuticles, cuticle nippers are a great tool to cut and clean excess skin. It is recommended to apply a cuticle cream beforehand to soften cuticles.
- Scrub Your Feet – Whether you want to use a sponge or a foot scrub for your feet, both are great ways to get rid of dead and dry skin.
- Moisturize – After cleaning with feet with clean water, make sure to apply a foot creme to lock in the moisturizer.
- Apply Polish – Apply a nail thickener or base coat, choose your favorite polish, apply the top coat, and voila! You’re done!