- Wear Supportive Shoes – Wearing supportive shoes will help promote better bone alignment and muscle function. Find shoes that even distributes your weight and absorbs shock.
- Find the Correct Shoe Size – Have your feet measured to find the correct shoe size. Wearing too tight or loose fitting shoes can cause various foot problems such as bunions.
- Clean and Moisturize Your Feet – Buff away dead skin and calluses to keep feet clean and fresh. Remember to moisturize to prevent dry, cracked feet.
- Change Your Socks – Make sure you wear clean socks with breathable fabrics. Depending on your current activity, there are a wide selection of socks that cater to active and casual lifestyles.
- Stretch Your Feet – Relieve tension and stress caused from daily activities by stretching. Stretching can also help prevent future injuries.