- Wear Supportive Shoes – Wearing supportive shoes will help promote better bone alignment and muscle function. Find shoes that even distributes your weight and absorbs shock.
- Find the Correct Shoe Size – Have your feet measured to find the correct shoe size. Wearing too tight or loose fitting shoes can cause various foot problems such as bunions.
- Clean and Moisturize Your Feet – Buff away dead skin and calluses to keep feet clean and fresh. Remember to moisturize to prevent dry, cracked feet.
- Change Your Socks – Make sure you wear clean socks with breathable fabrics. Depending on your current activity, there are a wide selection of socks that cater to active and casual lifestyles.
- Stretch Your Feet – Relieve tension and stress caused from daily activities by stretching. Stretching can also help prevent future injuries.
If you’re shopping for shoe polishes, it can be difficult to decide between cream, paste, or wax. Here are a few quick tips in deciding which polish to get:
-Cream or Paste Polish: If you’re looking to moisturize your leather and keep it flexible, this is your go-to polish. It not only helps restore the color, but soaks into the leather and helps it breathe.
-Wax Polish: If you’re looking for the ultimate shine, wax polishes are the way to go. It shines much better than creams/pastes, but it can dry out your leather over time.
-Liquid Polish: Although it gives your shoes a quick and easy, it can dry out the leather over time.
-Water/Stain Protecting Spray: Helps protects your shoes from water, but does not restore the shoes’ color.
FootFitter Tarrago Shoe Shine Cedar Valet Set, Now $59.95