Products from Left to Right:
How to Polish Your Shoes in 5 Steps:
1. Cover your work area with newspapers to prevent polish stains on the floor.
2. Make sure your shoes are clean by removing dust and debris with a shoe shine brush or wet cloth.
3. Apply the shoe polish with a shoe shine brush and spread it evenly throughout the shoe. Wait 15-20 minutes for the polish to dry.
4. After the shoe polish is dry, make sure to remove any excess polish with the shoe shine brush.
5. Lastly, use a clean, lint-free shine cloth to buff your shoes and give it that perfect shine.
Keep on Shining!